Senior Software Test Engineer
Depending upon expertise, a strong candidate may additionally be given business & requirement analysis responsibilities. Apply only if you consider yourself to be the very best and are looking for challenges and rewards that no other company will provide.
• Develop, maintain and execute Test Plans for enterprise and complex systems
• Work with a team of talented team of Testers through process and inspiration
• Ensure proper test planning, test coverage, test execution, and defect riddance
• Effectively communicate with US based clients. This includes both verbal and written communication
• Explore new testing technologies, ideas to implement complex solutions
• Suggest improvements in existing company processes specially related to Quality assurance
• Be a mentor and inspiring leader to junior team members, coaching them to deliver best quality work
3-5 years of experience with the following skills:
• Methodical and process-oriented individual with a passion for Software testing and delivering bug free Software.
• Must be fluent with Web services/REST API testing.
• Expert in load testing, stress testing, performance testing.
• Must have strong hands on experience in following tools:
• Rest API testing tools like postman
• Must be fluent with Agile (Scrum)
• Familiarity with Agile tools like JIRA or TFS Project will be a big plus.
• Experience of working on high-traffic and large-scale Software products.
• Experience of working in retail will be a big plus.
We have an amazing team of 350+ individuals working on highly innovative enterprise projects & products. Our customer base includes fortune 5 retail and CPG companies, leading store chains, fast growth fintech and multiple Silicon Valley startups.
What makes Stackworx stand out is our focus on processes and culture.We have a vibrant culture of learning via collaboration and making workplace fun.
People who work with us work with the cutting-edge technologies while contributing success to the company as well as to themselves. This is obviously above and beyond the usual stuff (excellent pay, medical benefits, frequent appraisals and bonuses).